What is Five Star Construction’s Custom Home Building Process?
Learn More About Building a Custom Home in Simpsonville, SC
Five Star Construction’s custom home building process sets us apart from the crowd. Our decades of experience in building custom homes in Upstate South Carolina means we understand what our clients are looking for, and make sure that our homeowners understand and are able to be involved in every step of the process.
What’s It Like to Build a Custom Home in South Carolina?
We’ve mentioned before that the biggest difference between buying an existing home and building a new one is time. Another big difference largely depends on your choice of builder, and that’s how transparent and understandable the process of taking your home from floor plan to finished product is.
When you choose to build with Five Star Construction, you’ll receive a binder personalized to your individual home. In that binder, you’ll be able to see every detail we put into design and construction along the way, including:
- Exact specifications for paint colors, counter materials, cabinetry, plumbing and lighting fixtures, and more
- Every change order, with detailed notes letting you know what was changed, why, and when
- Floor plans broken down room by room so you can see exactly what’s gone into every inch of your space
- Exact cost breakdowns provided during construction
- Printed color photos of fixtures, to help you with your personal decor choices as you wait for the house to be finished
- A copy of your contract for you to peruse whenever you’d like
- Detailed breakdowns of the purchasing, color selection, construction, site visit, change order, orientation, and move-in processes so that you are fully informed for each and every step
We’re Not Here to Build a House. We’re Here to Build You a Home.
You deserve the house of your dreams, and that’s what Five Star Construction is here to provide.
You’ll decide on the details that turn a cookie-cutter home into a custom masterpiece, from choosing or creating a new floor plan to modifying an existing home design, choosing just the right style of sink for the master bath, picking out paint colors for your foyer, to picking out the tile in the mudroom.
You’ll never be surprised by a “change fee” — we’ll make sure you know exactly how much the change will cost and sign off on it first. On the off chance we make a mistake, we’ll make it right. You’ll be able to visit your home site before and during the stages of construction, know exactly when each stage of the building process passes inspection, and in the end we’ll walk you through your finished home before you move in to catch any last-minute requests, show you some basic operations, and walk you through your options in the event of an emergency.
After you’ve finalized closing on your home and moved in, your warranty means we’ll still be there to help in case you need us.
Choose Five Star Construction For Your Custom Home in South Carolina
We’re a local, family-owned company going on three generations of building quality custom homes in and around Greenville, South Carolina. We’ve built homes in Powdersville, Fountain Inn, Greenville, Simpsonville, and in other local communities. To get started and speak with a builder, give us a call at (864) 303-9143 or contact us online today.